- Svein HøgsetSvein is Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of Incentive. Prior to co-founding Incentive AS in 2014, Svein was an Investment Partner & Head of Europe for TPG-Axon in London (2010-2013), he co-founded Montrica Investment Management in London (2006-2010) and was a Managing Director at the Principal Strategies unit of Goldman Sachs in London (1998-2006). Svein started his career as an Analyst at Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking division in London (1996-1998). Svein holds an M.Sc. from Norwegian School of Economics (1996).
- Niklas AntmanPrior to co-founding Incentive AS in 2014, Niklas was a Portfolio Manager for European Equities at SEB Investment Management in Stockholm (2010-2012), he was a Partner, Director and Portfolio Manager at Kairos Investment Management in London (2000-2010). He worked in the Equities department at Fleming Securities in London (1998-2000) and started his career as an Equity Research Analyst at H. Lunden Securities in Stockholm (1997-1998). Niklas holds an M.Sc. from Hanken School of Economics in Helsinki (1997).
- Mikael BerglundPrior to co-founding Incentive AS in 2014, Mikael was an Investment Partner at TPG-Axon in London (2010-2013), he was an Analyst at Montrica Investment Management in London (2007-2010). He was a Director within the Structured Investments division of Barclays Capital in London (2004-2007) and worked in the Financial Products division of Credit Suisse in London (1997-2004). Mikael started his career as an Analyst at Morgan Stanley’s Investment Banking division in London (1996-1997). Mikael holds an M.Sc. from Stockholm School of Economics (1996) and is a CFA charterholder.
- Alexander KoppPrior to joining Incentive AS in 2015, Alexander was a Portfolio Manager at Polygon Global Partners in London (2008-2015). He started his career as an analyst at Goldman Sachs' Principal Strategies Group in London (2003-2008). Alexander holds an A.B. Cum Laude from Harvard College (2003).
(Partnership with Sector Asset Management Group)
- Lars TellLars is Chief Operating Officer of the Sector Asset Management Group, and leads Sector Fund Services (“SFS”). Lars joined the company in 2005 from a position in Nordea Private Banking. He held the position as Head of Business support in Nordea Securities (previously Christiania Markets) and was the Managing director of Nordea Securities NUF in Norway (2002-2005). Lars holds a BSc in Business Administration and Economics from University of Karlstad. SFS is regulated by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway.
- Gudrid EideGudrid is Chief Financial Officer of the Sector Asset Management Group. She has more than 30 years’ experience from auditing, business control and corporate finance. She joined the company in 2000 from the position as Principal Advisor, Corporate Finance of Kværner Oil & Gas (joined in 1992) where she was responsible for business control and planning of Engineering. Gudrid holds a Master in Economics and Business Administration from the Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration (NHH) (1988), a Master of Auditing from NHH (1990), and is State-Authorised Public Accountant.
- Snorre NordmoSnorre is Chief Legal & Compliance Officer (CLO/CCO) of the Sector Asset Management Group. He joined the company in 2018 from the position as Lawyer at the Norwegian law firm BAHR (joined in 2014) where he worked at the Asset Management and Private Equity industry group with a primary focus on solving financial regulatory and compliance matters for clients within private equity, hedge funds, private banking and financial services. In addition to providing financial regulatory and compliance advice, he also worked with M&A and the establishment and fundraising of some of the largest alternative investment funds in Norway and the Nordics. Mr. Nordmo also has experience as a Junior Attorney at Norges Bank Investment Management (NBIM), where he worked in NBIM's Group Legal with a general focus on contracts and default/crisis management with respect to the Government Pension Fund Global (Norway’s sovereign wealth fund). Mr. Nordmo holds a Master of Laws from the University of Tromsø (2013).